Re: predictions?

Yes, we are.  I'm putting them up on the Celtics Beagle Website this year
(link at the bottom).  Everyone is welcome to make their predictions right
up until the opening tipoff of the first regular season game--though I
would hope people don't wait THAT long!!!

Snoopy

At 07:50 PM 10/17/02 -0700, pmaurice wrote:
>I've been gone for a while. A long while. Are we still taking predictions?
>Ater these last two games against New Jersey....53-29.
>
>Paul M.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the Celtics Beagle Website at
http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html