Three headed mini-monster

With Kedrick going down, We'll see more of the our little men.
Delk, Williams, Bremer remind me of our point rotation right when Pitino
came on Board.

With Dee Brown, Barros, Wesley we also had :
-A natural 2, with long arms, a one dimensionsal catch and shoot game, and
athleticism.
-One of the best bombers in the league, but too short.
-A linebacker built, defensive ballhawk, with some shooting/scoring
skills.

It didn't work out too well with that Celtic team (worst C's team in
history probably, that's why we were the favorites to get Duncan the
next year). But I think the current team's surrounding talent and
defensive scheme is better, and they'll succeed.

I also think that like Wesley, Bremer will eventually be the best of them
because he brings what the coach needs in crunchtime.  He's the one that
the coach is giving 4th Q pt guard minutes to so far.