Re: Radio daze!

At 10:41 PM 10/12/02 -0700, Michael J.King Sr. wrote:
>That is what I posted the other day.

Oops, sorry.  Didn't mean to be repetetive.

"I worm my way onto mailing lists that send press releases and any
pertinent info like teevee and radio schedules. I was sent the Celts TeeVee
schedule in early August yet they didn't update it on NBA.com till last week."

If you get that info early next season, please send me a copy and I'll put
it up on the site.

"I love the Webeagle site so keep up the good work  helping out listers
with Celtic issues!!  I give it 4 Paws up."

Please, God...let them be paws.  :>))))

Now you know why I never get those public relations jobs.... :>)

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the Celtics Beagle Website at
http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html