Re: Radio daze!

Ok, here's the deal.  OFFICIALLY, the WWZN webcast will be blacked out so
NBA.com can charge you to hear the game on Their site.

BUT--that does NOT affect the preseason games.  Apparently the woman *I*
talked to AT WWZN did NOT know this.  I only tried it as a last gasp
measure, and it worked.

SO--you CAN listen to WWZN online for the PRESEASON games (possibly
excepting the one broadcast on ESPN), but NOT the REGULAR season games.

I've been listening to both of the first two games on the web so far and
it's worked fine.  That was the basis of the reviews on the Celtics Beagle
Website-- at http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html
--from which you can go to the WWZN live listening page--just hit the link
in my page.

Snoopy