Re: You know what's amazing?

Kestutis,

I think you're wrong on this one.  Shooting is very
much a talent, as any coach will tell you.  Some guys
can practice all day every day, and they will never be
good shooters.  Greg Kite, Chris Dudley, Ken Bannister
-- league history is full of dedicated gym rats who
never even became adequate shooters.  Greg Kite could
take 5000 shots a day for ten years, and never make 27
in a row.  Other guys, meanwhile, can shoot from
anywhere, off the wrong foot, double-clutch, you name
it -- and it goes in.  I only wish all it took was
practice to become a good shooter.

Josh

--- Kestutis Kveraga <Kestutis.Kveraga@dartmouth.edu>

http://faith.yahoo.com