Re: This Is Amazing

On Tue, 8 Oct 2002, James C. McMaster (Jim) wrote:

> ...and Denver DID have Eric Williams in its starting lineup a one point.
> --
> Jim McMaster
> mailto:mcmasjc@tatanka.stortek.com
> Go Celtics!

Also, the Phoenix and Sacramento coaches liked Delk enough to make him a
starter at some points.  So it's not true that no teams (even Western
teams) would consider them as starters.

Delk and Williams are always in great shape, put out alot of effort and
act like pros.  That's why Obrien likes them (and why he benched, and
agreed to trade Joe/Joseph.  I disagreed w/ this).

Have seen Jamal Crawford and Eddie Robinson's longterm upside and
atheleticism.  They're better talents, and I would have pulled the
trigger.  Robinson in Charlotte used to transform into an automatic
scorer for Celtic games, and kill us.

P.S.
If the Celts start dominating the east without a bigtime passing point
(Like the all the Chi,LA,SA,Hou champs), the naysayers on the list should
acknowledge that they were wrong.

Hope they blow the Knicks out tonight.