Re: Official word from DirecTV

At 01:30 PM 10/07/2002 -0400, snoopy1@pig.net wrote:

He said that people who are set for auto-renewal should be automatically in between Oct 8-12. The accounts won't even HAVE info on the pass until TOMORROW (Oct8), so there's apparently no point checking your accounts today.
I must be an aberration then because my bill arrived today and the first payment of $37.25 was deducted. The commercial League Pass which is under a different contract took affect last week at least for the sports bars I work for so if somehow DTV does screw up residentially an alternative is available.