Re: NBA league Pass round two...

All I can tell you is that one season, the local satellite provider messed up somehow and I got all the Fox Sports net channels in addition to the League pass. The FSNE games did come through and I live in FL. However, this may have changed--it's been a couple of years since I had satellite, and digital cable doesn't offer the Fox Sports stations at all.

Snoopy