Re: It Wouldn't Surprise Me To See...

>Anyone can twist anything to look a certain way. You made Washington out to
be a contender; I made them out to be a bottom
>dweller. The key is all in how you look at things.

While skipping most of what was written here... Snip..

I bring notice to this quote from RealGM:

Washington -  Guard Michael Jordan declared the Wizards will seriously
compete for the Eastern Conference Championship this season

My guess is contender if MJ say's so.

Snoopy,  Are you running "book" on these squabbles?  Payout could be in Mrs.
Fields cookies or chocolate milk bones...

<Jim