League Pass

    I don't know that it has anything at all to do with the holdup of the
League Pass, but I do know there's a merger in the works between DirecTV and
The Dish Network -
    We had DirecTV until recently, but where we live we wanted the local
networks.  Dish Network has them, DirecTV is in no hurry to provide that.
DirecTV did automatically renew our football package, but because they didn't
care to provide the local channels in our area, we changed dishes and
cancelled the football package.  With the local channels we get all the
football we want, with all the networks on those.  We also have all the Fox
network stations so we get the Celtics games and of course there will be
others on the networks.  I can tell you that we see ads for DirecTV on our
Dish Network dish - so who knows?  Probably no help to those of you wondering
about your pass, but thought I'd throw that in anyway.

Dorine