Celtics Beagle preseason game preview

Hi!

I've decided to try something new and a bit demanding (for me) on the Celtics Beagle site. If you go there and click on the New York Knickerbockers link, it'll take you to my preview for Tuesday's matchup. Same for the next game against the Chicago Bulls.

The facts are gleaned from respectable sources--like who's injured, etc. Naturally, I think we'll win every game we play, no matter how illogical that may be (Beagle math, meet Beagle logic). But it may hopefully provide some concise info pertinent to the upcoming game.

I'm also going to TRY--severe emphasis on "try"--to review the game and post on my site afterwards. This will be dictated solely by my ability to sit at the machine after watching (and taping) the game. It's iffy. If anyone else wants to do a review of the game, I can put it up on the site as well, with proper attribution. If someone does a review and DOESN'T want it up on the site, let me know.

Hopefully, this will work. I'm very thankful for all the support, both moral and technical, from everyone. Granted, it's personally pleasing to me, but the site is my way of giving back to the list. There was a time when I couldn't afford the League pass, and almost never saw a game. I live in Florida and Celtics fans are few and VERY far between here. This list gave me a chance to talk Basketball while stuck in the wilderness of Football. I've always been grateful for that, and that is the main reason I'm attempting this.

Thanks to everyone who has made getting through Basketball season a little easier.

ONWARD TO #17
Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html