From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of
Way Of The Ray
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2002 6:03 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Interesting Internet Trade Rumor

I have it on very good authority that the Celtics were in deep
discussions
with the Chicago Bulls about trading Eric Williams and Tony Delk with
a first round draft pick (to be the better of the two that the Celtics
have
in this years NBA Draft) for Eddie Robinson and Jamal Crawford.

(It works cap wise.)