Re: [Celtics' Stuff Those Dirty Owners--Cincy Enquirer

I'm still intrigued by Way of the Ray's "internet rumor" deal involving the
Bulls for Crawford and Eddie Robinson he posted on igtc this morning..
>>CeltsSteve

So am I, Steve.  But it seems ludicrous that the Celts would be looking to
make this move NOW, when they've had most of the last month before camp to put
it together.  They'll act like their pics means something and walk away from
it, but it would help most any team.

But ERob wants the ball, Baker wants the ball and the captains NEED the ball.
Jamal will hear four guys screaming at him on every play.  I'd love to see
them here, but not until the captains learn to share.  It would look like
Kenny/Mercer/PP/Twan all over again.

But Logan would be a nice addition, and Bremer's likely to stay.  Does that
mean we can move Delk on the deal?  Didn't wash (TD&EW for DF&SL).  We don't
need all four little guys.