8-man rotation...

I read where O'Brien says he wants to go with an 8-man rotation this year.
Also, that Walker, Williams, and Pierce will all start, and that Battie
and Baker are the centers.

So, these are the players we KNOW will be in the rotation...

 C: Baker, Battie
PF: Walker
SF: EWilliams
SG: Pierce
PG:

The rest of the team?

Sundov, F-C
Wolkowyski, F
McCarty, F
Brown, G-F
Bremer, G
SWilliams, G
Delk, G

Two of Bremer, SWilliams, and Delk will be the PGs, bringing the number of
players in the rotation up to seven.

That leaves one more slot up for grabs between Sundov, Wolkowyski,
McCarty, Brown, and whoever loses out at PG (likely Bremer).

That's basically one veteran (McCarty) and a bunch of guys without a
lot of NBA experience (Sundov, Wolkowyski, Brown, Bremer).

Will Brown get his chance to play this year, or be buried on the bench
behind one of the others?

Michael