Aldridge on the C's

This is from ESPN's David Aldridge. It's a good column with lots of
interesting opinions. His evaluation of the Celts is different than the
peaches-and-cream stuff we read in the Globe and Herald. He makes some good
points. This is going to be a very interesting season. - Mark

P.S. That Insider blurb Josh posted is funny. Apparently Kedrick is one of
the best defenders in the NBA and an explosive offensive player. Who knew?

http://espn.go.com/nba/columns/aldridge_david/1440531.html
<http://espn.go.com/nba/columns/aldridge_david/1440531.html>

10) I expect the Celtics to take a step back
His ex-teammates, almost to a man, called Kenny Anderson
<http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?statsId=393>  after he was
dealt to Seattle in the Vin Baker
<http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?statsId=1279>  trade and told
him they couldn't believe the C's made the deal. And as you were told in
July, this was not Jim O'Brien's idea.
I just think when you have real chemistry, like Boston did last season, you
mess with it at your peril. When you get everyone to sell out on defense and
not mind when Paul Pierce
<http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?statsId=3253>  and Antoine
Walker <http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?statsId=3112>  take
all the shots, you keep that group around. Baker will give the Celtics some
low-post scoring and boarding, but this team won last season because it
stopped people, not because it outscored them.