Re: [Celtics' Stuff Re: Way of the Ray vs Way of O'Brien

    Anyway, I agree with the rest of your post. I know you
    must be busy, what with serving as a character witness in
    the Made Men trial etc.  (kidding)>>Joe Hironaka

Yeah, I'm a character witness, alright.  I've never witnessed more characters in my
life.

I'd just love to be coached by ol' Huston.  When his team takes a man down, he stays
down.  We needed a few more witnesses named Angel and Chantelle to round out the
squad, though.

Trouble was, by the end of the trial I wasn't sure if I could identify the prosecutor.
He looked familiar, bur I wasn't 100% sure.