prediction: 44-38

Well, I think I picked us 4th in the East last year--optimist that I am.  Or was.  The generally dour attitudes expressed recently on the list convince me that this season will be a struggle.  We may be better as February turns into March, and I expect us to be strong out of the gate--with a sturdy starting corps--but I'm expecting less in the win column than last year:  44-38.

It's good to have the boys in green back on the parquet.  Cheers, Gene