Re: Chaos Prevails During First Day Of Training Camp As Baker Injures Pinky

I am not a frequent poster here and do not generally get into the wars
that erupt from time to time.  I never commented publicly on the events that
led to Greg's temporary banishment.  I haven't commented on Lance's flood of
posts and his anti-Pierce bent.  Just doesn't bother me that much.>>Douglas342

Flood?  Flood?  I'm sure glad you're either reading them or weighing them, Douglas.

Thanks for keeping me at least one notch above the Cellar.  Ray just never seems to
have a good day.  Thought he was a Philly fan, with stock in Eveready batteries.

I used to be anti-Pierce.  Now I'm not 100% sure who he is.  I think he was heavier
and shorter--or taller--the last time I saw him  But it was dark then, and everybody
else was drunk so I'm just not sure.