RE: our captains

How bout this then...I understand all too well the meaning or the phrase, in
fact I used it in reply to a message.

You, however, continue to be a complete and utter nuisance whose sole
purpose seems to be disparaging members of any list you become involved in
to the point that MANY of them chose to block your messages, as I have done
with you at my home address.  The rest of us have nothing to do with that
fact.  You, as others have pointed out, are a CLASSIC internet troll who
bullies folks in your messages, at will, for no constructive reason.  You
are the kind of person who would not last 2 seconds in my world, where you
must show respect for people's differences.

You are not only a bore, as others have noted, but you are a repetitive
person who will never admit that you could possibly be wrong, like you are
about Paul's passing lately, for example.  You won't give him any credit for
anything he does which is positive.  You say that you didn't say he should
be benched.  But you did say that he should only be receiving about 30
minutes of PT, which means he should be off the court for almost 5 minutes
each quarter.  Amounts to pretty much the same thing.  And then you have the
nerve to say Shawn was misleading folks about what you said.

You won't do anything anyone asks, such as instead of hitting "reply all",
remove the individual from the "to" line, so that person doesn't get 2
identical messages.  Everyone else does that....but....oh no....not
Lance...cause he has the right to send 2 messages.

You're pretty sad.

Cecil Wright