Re: Paul Pierce

Exactly my thoughts, Why bother?   I think it was Greg O who posted this quote a few years back "When you wrestle the pig, the pig enjoys it."   Enough said.

Eggcentric@AOL.com wrote:
<< I have given Lance his wish. I added a poll to my website asking if Pierce
should be benched. >> - shizzjr

Is this a joke? Why bother? Lance has found his Pierce niche on four
different boards. I would think him to be clever and funny if he was not such
an attention-seeking, insulting, two-years-and-counting, one-trick BORE.

Impossible to debate him with logic; impossible to insult him.

Egg