No Trade!

We have not done well with trades or draft picks since Pierce.  I do not
think that we have the proper scouts to evaluate talent in order to make
a major trade deal for Pierce or Walker.  We would get the short end of
the stick and be back in the cellar.

Until we have better personnel to evaluate talent, please leave Walker
and Pierce off of the trade list!  Remember, the fans in Seattle are
still smiling.

Greg
On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:45:19 -0500 "Dorine Pratt" <norine@pshift.com>
writes:
>     Antoine Walker is the heart and soul of the Celtics whether you
> like it or
> not - and to trade him would put the Celts right back in the cellar.
>  If they
> trade either he or Pierce, that's where they deserve to be.  I have
> always,
> and will always, believe in chemistry.  They have it.  Don't mess
> with it!
>
> Dorine

Greg
gh18@juno.com