> From    : owner-celtics@igtc.com
> To      : celtics@igtc.com
> Cc      :
> Date    : Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:51:19 EST
> Subject : Re: Ray of Light
>
>   Kirk Haston?
>   That's a 6-9 forward from Indiana who plays for the
Hornets. I don't think
> he can enter the draft again. ( ;
>
>   I'm sure you meant Kirk Hinrich.
>   Although I don't have my SI in front of me, I'm also
pretty sure the
> article said something along the lines of ....right now
an argument could be
> made for Hinrich to be the second pick... which is a
little different than
> saying he will be the second pick.  I don't think
anyone expects Kirk to be
> the second pick in the draft.

Tam, I don't have the article in front of me either (read
it last week), but the phrasing (quoting a scout I
believe) was something like that. Or maybe the entire
article was about Captain Kirk.

I believe it also said Nick Collison could be a top-ten
pick, but I'm not sure anymore.

You are right that there already have been some Freshman
surprises. And there were some Freshman last year who
were disappointing, but could blossom this year as
sophomores (Jason Richardson was kind of like that, so
maybe this Kevin Tolbert guy will do the save for MSU).

And, of course, if Pitino is praising a potential prep
recruit, he MUST be all that. ;-)

I guess these drafts do tend to nearly even out by June.
Kids are smart enough to enter the draft if its weak, or
stay out if they need an extra year.

But this sure doesn't look like 1996 (Antoine's year), or
even 2001. Has anyone actually seen clips of LeBron
James, or know where to find them on the Net? I'm very
curious how any high school guard could be this "can't
miss".

Joe
L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?