RE: Paul Pierce

Well this reply proves Kestas was right.

Cecil

-----Original Message-----
From: Lance Jacobson [mailto:lancejacob@attbi.com]
Sent: November 26, 2002 4:14 PM
To: Wright, Cecil; celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Paul Pierce

Slow down, Cecil and read what I wrote as a sentence.  Kestas' remarks were
well-stated, but unfortunately Shawn didn't quote me, or even paraphrase me
correctly.

Perhaps I should have written:  "Yes, Cecil, Kestas's points were
well-stated, but Shawn's premise is inaccurate.  I've never suggested that
Pierce be benched."

I'd already commented to that effect regarding Shawn's accusation that I'm
supporting or demanding that Paul be benched.  I'd prefer that he be traded
for two bags of rocks, Rickey Henderson, Vernon Maxwell and any three
Blazers, so the egos would be better distributed--but that's another story.
:)