Re: Paul Pierce

< But then again, being a chain-smoking, portfolio-managing,
tourist-placating, lawn chair-scrubbing, juniper-swilling, Gaston-bashing
manipulator stuck up on the edge of Maine coastline must not leave you
much of a frame of reference. > - Lance

Damned are those who respond to you because it comes off so stupid and
petty.  But damned if they don't. So I will. You and I have never met, Lance,
so what are your assertions based on - a few casual jokes?  Out of good
old poster pride, allow me to correct your latest misconceptions.

1) False -  Chain-smoker? Where the hey did you get this one?
2) True -   If you have a few spare bucks I'll mail you a prospectus.
3) True -   My husband and I do own a hotel.
4) False -  I don't do lawn chairs; toilets are my specialty.
5) False -  Enjoy very dry, straight-up, Sapphire martinis.  But am not
                yet, despite your posts, into bswilling.b  Soon though...
                veeeeerrrrry soon.
6) False -  If you read  "Re: Jim O'Brien takes potshot at Paul Gaston,"
                Nov. 22,  you will see I am the opposite of a Gaston basher.
7) False -  I live on the coast of Southern Maine out of choice, not by
                default.

Egg