Exciting to Watch

This team is fun to watch. Lots of hustle and you never know what's going to
happen next.  A team with some suspect talent that is producing. Even Baker
isn't getting any worse. The 2nd Hawks game was a game of will because of the
prior game and the travel etc. The Celts had the will. Without Delk, Shammond
had a big game, lot's of energy.

Battie is having more good than mediocre games. He also looks like he's
hitting the weights.

Celts took 17 more shots than Hawks. The opposition will be coming out with
helmets on soon. Some of the missed 3 pointers were bouncing high and far.

Bremer had his chance and blew it. 0/5 with 3 steals I could have gotten.

I'll be in Beantown for the Charlotte game next Sunday.

DanF