Re: Selfish, self-centered, and really, really dumb

FWIW, I'm not convinced Kobe's learning any lessons from
Phil Jackson's shenanigans, nor should he.

You look at that Lakers roster and its not Kobe's fault
the team is shooting .387 from the field. Take away
Kobe's FG attempts (and near triple double performances)
and the team would be shooting closer to 35%.

Its a pretty decrepit roster. The second best performer
by a wide margin right now is Brian Shaw, who's going on
37-years-old. You've got five guys with 10 or more NBA
years of experience including Shaq (man, how time flies).

And you are wasting millions to restock around new talent
like Boy George and Medve-stenchko.

That's another reason why Shaq is Babe Ruth dominant in
his era. But Kobe's no slouch. If you switched his
supporting cast with, say, the Memphis or Denver rosters
minus their best player, you'd probably be at .500 I'd
wager. Whoopdeedoo I know, but still...

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?