Re: DTV/League Pass Extend agreement

Speaking about League Pass I live in NJ and subscribe on DirectTV to the Fox
Sports channels which include FSNE.  I also subscribe to League Pass.  Since
all the Celtic games are rebroadcast the next day on FSNE I am able to see
games that I might have missed the night before as well watching the games
with Tommy and Mike.

My question is this.  What if I were to drop League Pass next year but
continue the Fox Sports channels.  I wonder whether I would be able to watch
next day on FSNE without subscribing to League Pass?   I have a feeling that
without the League Pass sub that I would get the message on FSNE that the
replay was not available.

John