Jim O'Brien takes potshot at Paul Gaston

I'm still behind in e-mail, forgive me if this has been covered, but I just
read this in the Boston Globe, where Coach O'Brien said, in "not"
commenting on the depleted roster, that "Some owners are richer than
others. Some owners can afford to blow paper like [Dallas's] Mark Cuban.
Some can't."

I love that.  Gaston is getting 360 million for selling the team, plus
several more million for selling out the team, by moves like tightening the
roster like a tourniquet on a leaky artery, and committing the C's to a
multiyear TV deal--which netted him more moolah just for signing the contract.

But, O'bie-Wan can't get GAH-ston to pay for a player to bring the roster
up to the league minimum after learning Kedrick Brown is out until
mid-December.  We're not talking a top-of-the-line player, here.  Just
someone with a pulse who can at play on the practice court.

I CAN'T WAIT to hear O'Brien's first press conference AFTER the new owners
take over.  :>))

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle
Please visit the Celtics Beagle Website at
http://users.mfi.net/fluteaphrael/celticsbeagle/celtics.html