Re: 2002-2003 Celtic Record

I'm still holding this in my "Drafts" box and looking  at Shira's
comments in today's Globe, I'm beginning to wonder.....

    Jim
Celtics come apart

By Shira Springer, Globe Staff, 11/17/2002

{MILWAUKEE - The Celtics' frustration with each other was clearly
visible last night at the Bradley Center. Antoine Walker and Paul
Pierce shot frustrated glances at teammates as miscues,
miscommunications, and mental lapses infected the play of everyone in a
green uniform. By the end of the game, the coaches could only shake
their heads and Jim O'Brien had long since stopped shouting