Leaving their best player open?

You have to wonder how the Cs could leave the Bucks best player wide open at
the 3 so often. That is why we lost....

Vin looked weak in his attempts in the low block against inferior
competition. Again they started him on the right block so when he drove into
the lane, he brings the ball to the defender and got him shot block by a
slightly built rookie. Then they let him set up on the left block where he
got the ball stripped once and where he was successful on the next rolling to
the hoop. I would say that the Bucks center spot was by far their weakness.
Yet, those were those only times we chose to expose it. Yes, Vin didn't get
back where the youth, speedly rookie and he scored. But Vin was never able to
use his bulk against this lightweight. The Celtics just don't know how and
when to use Vin for their best advantage. They have to go to him in all games
so they and he can get his floor game down so they can make teams like the
Bucks pay for going with a lightweight at center....

Vin hasn't been using his roll in his attempts  in the low block. When he is
on the left low block, he should be dribblinsg with this left, then spinning
back counterclockwise to the basket, pinning his defender and freeing up his
shooting hand. Instead as I mentioned earlier, he just dribbled to his left
and went up with his shot and exposed his shooting hand to a weaker defender.
This doesn't take advantage of his bulk. On the left block, he has two good
options as he can do the same in symentry but also can just dribble to the
right and go with the shot with his shooting hand protected with his body.
The strategy right now with Vin seems to be for him to get as low as he can
and for him then to go straight up over the top. Yes, this can work. But it
is such a waste to not utilize a player who has these classic low block moves
and the body to use them....

With a bunch of practices before Wednesday, I am hoping the Cs can now reset
with Kedrick. I feel the defense and toughness will improve with Mr. Brown on
the floor...

With the blurp about Mark Strickland, I wonder if the Sundov experiment is
over. Right now, I don't see him ever playing with his lack of defense and
rebounding. I remember Strickland being like a Walter clone so I'm not sure
how much more he can add....

DJessen33