Nice win.

I didn't see the game, but looking at the boxscore, I'm encourgaed by this
win, for a few reasons:

1) Who would have thought that the C's could win a game with such poor
production from Pierce?  4-20, 13 points, 7 turnovers?  Yuck, but I'll
take it if they win.

2) Even though Pierce only attempted 5 free throws, the Celtics still had
32 FTA to Philly's 16.

3) Pierce and Antoine combined to shoot 11-37 for 33 points.  The rest of
the team shot 18-33 for 58 points.

4) Led by Eric Williams(!), who had 10 boards, the Celtics outrebounded
the Sixers 49-37.

5) Nice games from Battie, Baker, SWilliams, and McCarty(!).  McCarty
seems to do well playing against Iverson.  Kind of the way Bruin D Hal
Gill used to play so well against Jaromir Jagr a couple of years ago.
(Gill still plays well against Jagr, but now he plays well against the
rest of the NHL, too.  If only that could happen with Walter...)

Michael