Re: Profile Way of Ray

< I've finally done what I should have done years ago...put
wayray@ix.netcom.com on my SPAM blocker list. > - Paul Bauer

Why?

< In some "ways" I feel sorry for Ray. > - Paul Bauer

Come on, folks, WayRay is a cool dude, entertaining, informative,
and ever challenging. No long boring back-and-forth petty discussions
with this guy, no personal attacks on particular listers, no beating
the same dead issue (i.e. Pierce) ad nauseum ridiculosis, not even
an occasional "I-told-you-so."

Ray just dashes in, drops the hand grenade, and runs for cover. And
Celt loyalists (seemingly those who have predicted over 50 victories)
instantly turn into the Anvil Chorus in full surround sound.

Every sports board needs a WayRay or two or three or ... just to keep
things balanced and interesting.  IMHO, of course.

Egg