Re: ".....love that dirty water...."

On Tuesday, November 12, 2002, at 11:19  PM, Lance Jacobson wrote:

> Well, that's a game preview, JB, and it's appreciated, but why honor
> Tommy's
> 1000th broadcast by blowing "homey" smoke?
>
> Tell you what--Buckner plays 30 minutes or more and Pierce doesn't get
> 20
> pts.  You decide how it's done.  Yeah, the Sixers don't have an
> intimidator
> inside, but Shammond misses on half his drives, PP will find some
> resistance, Walker's got an easier job getting past Keith Van Horn
> (not Lena
> Horne's brother, thank you) but forget SWill and Delk putting up 20
> between
> them.  I'd suggest that this night belongs to Twan and Vin, with a
> little
> help from Battie.
>
> Just my opinion, of course, from the Theater of the Absurd.
>
> Oh, and if PP doesn't hit 20, expect to hear about it, as I'm sure I
> will if
> he does.  :)
	Lance
> 	**************************
This is excellent writing. Wish I would have thought of it. Three teams
dislike most..........LA, NY, Philly......and in no special order.

	DanF

> 	*************************
	Homey smoke? Perhaps. You know what my guru said: "Neagative/
positive; both sides of the same coin."
	As you know, I've started writing columns for Adam's  site.
{http://www.nbatools.com/servlet/NBATools}
	My tone is going to be a bit different for the readership there, than
the veteran posters on the boards.
	I also had the revelation, that if you beat people to death with
negativity, they will turn you off. Besides, I'm getting psyched
myself, about this team.

		JB

	Unchain My Heart !

Ps. Thanks,  Dan, for the compliment. You know that many here write
well and that's a great part of my enjoyment of these lists.
	The above link is to a new free site. The proprietor, Adam, is looking
for writers on any aspect of the NBA. There are no schedule
requirements, or deadlines, which appeals to me . Anyone can  log on
and submit a piece.