While waiting for Baker

to break through, I have to say Shammond Williams and
Tony Delk are really coming through.  Williams
especially has been very strong and aggressive in
going to the hoop, is making some nice passes, and
actually causing some turnovers!  I never expected
that.  He's already broken out in the scoring column.
and Delk is returning to his form.  O'Brien is crazy
to play them together, but we really have something
now we haven't had for a while.  I wish they would get
Eric Williams out of the corner, though.   Now let's
get Baker his breakout game.

Josh

http://launch.yahoo.com/u2