Re: Vin Baker

< Was anyone else wondering why Baker didn't see the floor at all in the
fourth quarter?  Even Bremer and Wolkowyski got off the bench.
14 minutes?  He has to be the highest paid player in the league per
minute played. > - Tammo

The impulsive, months-ahead-of-its-necessity Anderson/Baker trade
becomes curiouser and curiouser.  I am now hearing rumors that
we are actually trying to trade Baker... surprise, surprise.

Also, talk about sabotage.  Take a look at all the helpful vet minimum
FA's (some still available) we could have signed instead of McCarty,
Sundov, Wolko, Bremer.  Someone was mad at someone.

When time and temperament permit, I will produce a list of those who
could have been our 9-12 players for like $$$$.  Right now, it is too
painful for me to face.

Eggy