draft picks

For whatever it's worth, Joseph Forte was a DNP-CD, while Joe Johnson's stat
line (the box score I saw didn't give minutes played) was all zeroes except
for 2 turnovers. No shots, no FTs, no boards ...  Looks like he has played
himself out of the starting rotation again.

Jerome Moiso, on the other hand, had 2 points in 5 minutes for the Hornets.
When that's the best stat line for the 3 of 4 active picks in the last two
years, you know things didn't work out too well.  Kedrick, you're our hope
here.