Yay! finally an easy win...

i guess it's fine to shoot below 40% in a game as long as you hold the
opponents below 30% shootin', and win big...
it's still frustrating but they won big...and that's what's important.  We've
finally outrebounded an opponent even if it's only a few boards
advantage...but the worst rebounding team monicker might linger for a while
coz our "rotation player", Vin Baker, looks lost again...(hopefully not
forever!).

now, it's not only Vin that has depression issues but some fans will for sure
will get bouts with depression seeing him play like this throughout the
year... he should just retire if he'd play like that...no fire and desire at
all...as Ced Max would say on the Audio broadcast, "..don't get lazy on us
now!"  boy, we've been hard on kenny's playmaking before but now a PF that
can't rebound and score and gets blocked a lot!  from an acne (kenny) to a
cancer (vin)... how bothering is that?...

well, they won by a mile and i still feel critical and skeptical... i don't
know why, but knowing Vin isn't fitting well and not working out well into the
system is just bothersome... how i wish i could just hit the delete key on him
like erasing an annoying email or something...hehe

Jaims