Let him sit in his own stink.

	We really had become a formidable team, after the trade last season.
Can we get back up to contending status?
	Orlando, Indiana, New Orleans and New Jersey are so much better than
us right now, it's not funny. Detroit, Milwaukee and Philadelphia,
might come down to our level, before it's over, but don't count on it,
while Atlanta, Washington and Toronto should  fight with us, for the
last playoff spot.
	The hard thing about this fall from grace, is that with Vin Baker's
contract it could be this way for five years, unless the new owners
take a shoe off Marc Cuban's foot and I wouldn't bet on that either.
	The three stooges, had a chance. Pitino left them with expiring
contracts, a nucleus of capable players and three draft picks. Our
brain trust may have lost all of that cachet with one disastrous trade.
	Oh, I hope I'm wrong, but I don't like the sound of things. Not
O'Brien's whining for a practice player, nor Bremer, Wolkowyski,
Sundov, or McCarty not  being any help at all.
	There were lots of good players  out there this summer, that we could
have filled those spots with, that would have softened the loss of
Rogers and the injury to Brown.
	In a way, I almost agree with Gaston: if Jimmy "O" thinks he can win
without a rebounder/banger and a point guard, why bail him out, with
bad money after good. Let him sit in his own stink.

		JB

	Unchain My Heart !