> Kedrick Brown's expected breakout season is being shortened further
> by complications from his ankle sprain. While coach Jim O'Brien had
> planned to have the wingman back practicing Sunday and in the lineup
> within the Celtics' first five games, the timetable has been altered.

Hmm I had a feeling that would happen..
I remember Tony Battie's "sprained ankle"..the guy was out like half the
season.
I just hope he can stay in some kinda shape while he is injured. We need him.

I think we should sign a journeyman swingman to fill in till he gets back
though...
like a Bruce Bowen type. There has to be somebody in the NBDL better then
McCarty. Heck I would take my chances with some guy from the "And 1" tour. I

Delk and SWilliams are too small, and EWill and McCarty seem unable to stay
with the 6-7 studs of the BBall universe. How much longer is Gaston going to
be in charge?

Pete