Re: Mark's got points

Fair enough, Cecil.  I was referring to Bonds's interview after the series in
which he discussed his own performance rather than that of the team and
generally came off like ... a dickhead!  I merely hope that Pierce, if he
presently is the ME person Lance loathes, becomes more of an US guy as he
gets older.