Re: Now that was frightening!

Yes, and my point is, you need to edit the reply field to keep from sending everything twice. I get the posts on the board and that is sufficient.
JB

On Tuesday, November 5, 2002, at 01:28 AM, Lance Jacobson wrote:

Hey, JB, I'm responding via "Reply All" and it shows your name and "Celtics
List", so I donn't know what list it is. It's also not cc'd, they're both
listed in the "To:" category.

This is also to remind Bird that I don't send anything to him. I just
reply.
----- Original Message -----
From: "JB" <jimmetz@mac.com>
To: "Celtics List" <Celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 5:43 PM
Subject: RE: Now that was frightening!

On Saturday, November 2, 2002, at 01:31  PM, bird wrote:

P.S. In fact, things from Lance frequently get mailed to me, but
don't get sent to the list, even though the "Celtics@igtc.com"
address is listed in the "To:" field.

Bird
  ********************
I'm finding this also, although I can't say for sure that they NEVER
get to the list, but many of Lance's recent posts are revealed to me
in the post of the person who responded to it, which brings me to a
related point, also, in agreement with Bird:
"Just my two cents," I'd prefer if everyone just sent the posts to
the board and let them filter down to the rest of us at the same time.
When someone cc's the other posters in a thread and the replies hit
the board before the original post, it very difficult to respond and
also, there is a leap of faith, that the below quoted post is >
complete.

JB

Unchain My Heart !