first win...

Finally, a win. a Paul Pierce show made it happen. not a pretty win but still
a win.

an ugly one but it's nice to get the first one.  they didn't answer any
questions re: the team improvements...(defense, rebounding, transition game,
post up game...as they were non existent). as Ced Maxwell said, "give the damn
ball to Vin!!!", being guarded by the smaller Weatherspoon or Harrington. it's
like a band aid put onto a shotgun wound...
We were outrebounded by one of the  worst rebounding team (Ced Max said, "i
guess, we'll be the worst rebounding team now!").  Defense was atrocious until
the last 2 1/2minutes...

When commentators starts to get frustrated about coaching decisions and how
they don't do necessary and basic plays...it's starts to get on you that our
coach and his coaching stinks...he's a players' coach but should employ and
use better coaching skills.  Max wasn't really dissing O'brien's coaching
skills but it's somewhat a shot at the obvious...

let's wait some more... just wait and see...

Jaims