This is the beauty of a board/list.  It's rather like one of those Goofus and
Gallant things in the dentist's waiting room, with edifying lessons in each
digest.

<Goofus is> unwilling to allow them the time they need to become a unit.  <
Gallant is>
willing to allow that time.  But again, <Goofus'> motto is what have you done
for
me lately.  While <Gallant's> is let's work together and see where we are a
month
from now.