Thursday's game

When I sent in my predictions, I mentioned believing the team would
start slowly this year --- again.  It's a new group of players --- again
---
and it will take some time for them to come together as a team.  It will
also require an offense not so dependent on the 3.  Even with the best
of shooters, the 3 is not a high percentage shot, and a team that
doesn't have fantastic rebounding skills should not use long range
shooting as its primary strategy.  Period.  I am hopeful that Baker will
have the best year of his career and, most of all, I hope last night's
game proves to be a once-in-a-lifetime low never to be repeated!

Aime/e

http://mail2web.com/ .