Re: Sorry it has come to this....

In a message dated 11/1/02 8:30:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Cecil.Wright@JUSTICE.GC.CA writes:

> 1.  Baker and Battie need to play together.  They can exchange spots in the
> high and low post but Battie should be in the high post since he can hit
> that shot.  Baker can draw alot of fouls on the blocks that way in one on
> one coverage.

Cecil,

I agree. And to that point, I think Baker needs to be inserted into the
starting lineup with Walker moving to the "3" since offensively his game is
more suited to a SF's.

Either that or once Kedrick returns and gets a few games under his belt, he
needs to be inserted into the starting lineup in place of EWill and make
Baker the #1 option with the second unit. But Baker must get more touches
then he's been getting.

CeltsSteve