Re: Re: Sorry it has come to this....

****
If we had drafted Shaq, Kobe, Duncan, traded for Kidd etc... We'd have a better team also.  Both are unrealistic happenings.
****

If we hadnt taken on a third max contract for a guy who is surrounded by serious questions and has not performed like a max guy in years, we easily could have added Best, Oakley, and Nailon.   The one if would have been Oakley, because he might have taken less to go to the Wiz.   Regardless, we could have added three solid veterans to this who would have helped out.   There is nothing in that that even remotely ties into Shaq Kobe or Duncan.   The only thing we would have needed to do was dump Kenny's salary, which given his season last year and this is his last year of a contract seems feasible.