Re: Sorry it has come to this....

This loss was more of a failure by the captains to pass the ball when they
were doubled then anything else.

>If we had let Rogers go, dumped Kenny for some stiffs, and then signed
Travis Best, Charles Oakley, and picked up Lee Nailon >when he was waived -
would this be a better team?   Hell yeah.

If we had drafted Shaq, Kobe, Duncan, traded for Kidd etc... We'd have a
better team also.  Both are unrealistic happenings.

Let's be honest, OB is not a stupid guy, to have gotten to where he is he
must know something about basketball.

So why is he refusing to give the team a chance to win?  Does he want out of
his contract so bad he will tank the season?

Why won't he adjust his game plan/team to match up against the team he is
playing?

Does OB really think Walker can play PF against a Chandler/K. Brown sized
PF?  Both had blocks on our scorers when coming from the weakside in help
defense.  Walker doesn't block out the PF to keep this from happening
because he isn't playing PF on offense.  No one is.  He also isn't playing
team D at PF either.  Why is OB putting him and the team in a position to
fail?

Does OB really believe that that having anyone pull up at the top of the arc
and fire a 3 with 16 sec still on the clock and nobody in a position to
rebound makes any sense at all?

Why run a complicated D, during a game at the beginning of the season, when
apparently no one on the team knows how to play it?  Why not have the
defense evolve during the course of the season?  There aren't many MBA
candidates on this team, so build your D and O around who you have and run
plays based on what page of the play book they have made it to.

Does OB believe he can win with just one rebounder under the basket, usually
just one of the two PF we play at center?

Blame Gaston if it makes some of you feel better, blame the Baker trade
after two whole games, like a hurt Vitaly would be contributing more right
about now. What were some of you thinking when Delk couldn't make a layup
time-after-time last year? And now after 2 games?  Things change all the
time, players get hot and cold during a season and even a game, except our
coaching staffs game plan stays stagnant. It doesn't adjust.

I say it's the coach and how he coaches.  The question is why he is coaching
this way and why he doesn't put the guys in position to win by making
adjustments based on what's going on out on the court.

Inquiring minds want to know.

<Jim