Re: How embarrassing

Celts don't need a point guard who can run an offense, just one who can chuck up threes. Same thing with the 7'3" center. Whoo hoo a big man out at the 3 pt. line. He's really helpful on the boards out there, not that hr's a good rebounder anyway. That game was truly ugly.

Rich...

How embarrassing! As the woman newscaster on our local tv said, "How embarrassing!" And she laughed. Well, how far will we go without a point guard? >Bentz

Get faster connections -- switch to MSN Internet Access! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp