Another one

Of those disgustingly positive people saying thanks to all involved for the fun and ecstatic to find that the Cs have something they haven't had in far too long - a future to look forward to (sorry, but I can't look forward to draft picks - I love basketball, not virtual GM). Yeah, we've got plenty of holes and areas that need work (where would the fun be and WHAT would this list talk about if we didn't), but if Pierce can make anything like the steps in maturing as a player over the next season that Walker has made in this one, then it's going to be a great ride. As for Walker himself, y'know, somehow I don't think there will be a need for the usual stories about what he's not doing in the offseason that he's supposed to... And that doesn't even get into looking forward to see what Cook and Brown and Forte might grow into.

It's a team to be proud of because they may be young, they may not always play well, they may send me into apoplexy with those %%^&^$##$ 3s or stupid fouls, but they don't quit and they *care*, they aren't just collecting paychecks as too many recent Cs have. Thanks again to the Cs and to the list for making it a fun run, even if the end wasn't what we might have wished.

Kim