Next year - Work On Offense ! ;-)

Well, a fantastic year (sorry Ray), and a valiant run in the playoffs!

Much more than I had hoped for before the season.  But now, in the offseason
and pre-season - I hope they start teaching some kind of organized offense.
I think that what did us in in the last couple of games is that if someone
successfully defends Paul and Toine, or if those two are not having good
games, they - as a team - don't have a clue as to what to do.  With
exceptions, no good movement without the ball - poor passing - etc.

And please Paul - work on learning how to make good passes and on hanging
onto the ball in traffic !

That said - they had a simply terrific year, and should have (according to no
less than Bill Russell) - a better year next year.

way (not Way) to go team Green !!!

Hank